Saturday, December 31, 2011

Step into spring.


Images via IntermixOnline.com and GiuseppeZanottiDesign.com

We all know that fashion is always a season ahead of what it actually is presently. That being said I went to the Giuseppe Zanotti store on Madison on a hunt to find these two shoes. Well there is some good and bad news. Good news is they had both the shoes, bad news is they didn't have the wedge ones in the color I wanted or in a size 12 (biggest was size 11). I opted to just try the shoes on for size, turns out in every designer shoe thats European made I'm a 12 unless its peep-toe or sling back allowing me to size down to an 11. The wedges were really comfortable in an 11 and my heel just hung off the back about 1/4 an inch while wearing the size 11. Unfortunately they didn't have the ones in the picture (olive and camel) they only had cork with gold and white (not my style). The royal blue and turquoise stilettos were super comfy. Although they're sky-high the leather and suede was just so soft on the foot. They had a size 12 in these and they fit like they were made for my feet. For any of you who are unsure about sizing I can fit into 10/11 in American shoes and typically 11/12 in designer shoes. But it all just comes down to cut and shape of the shoes.

PS: Tomorrow is my birthday! I will be turning 18 :) yay!

No comments: