Wednesday, December 28, 2011

LADURÉE in New York City, finally!





Unfortunately I forgot my good camera at home (mainly just because I didn't want to carry it) and I had to end up using my cellphone camera :( boo. As my friend and I walked in the bitter cold on our mission to go from 61st and Madison to 70th and Madison we decided to stop by Ladurée for some delectable Macarons (considering the last time I tried snagging some Macarons the line was 3 blocks up-town and an hour or more of a wait). It was a really nice experience because it made you feel as if you actually were in Paris and the servers were very sweet! I decided to get a box of 8 Macarons, in doing so I had a choice of 3 different styled boxes. I chose the classic black and white box (shocker) which came with beautiful black paper and a pretty bow! I got 2 salted caramel, raspberry, pistachio, coffee, raisin and cinnamon, vanilla and praline. Overall they all were delicious but my top 3 favorites that stood out were salted caramel, raisin and cinnamon and vanilla. Would I go back? Definitely.

No comments: