Saturday, December 17, 2011

The BIG Tree.











Being that I live near NYC I frequently go there to shop, eat and just enjoy the crazy atmosphere. This was my first time seeing the biggest Christmas tree in NYC in person. Many people hype it up to be more than it needs. Yeah it was pretty cool seeing a tree that large in Christmas decorations but if you never got to see it in person, it's not that big of a deal. Actually it was quite uncomfortable because you feel like a sardine with how many people are squished together trying to see and take pictures of the tree. People were literally standing on top of one another, pushing people and some people got injured. Overall I wouldn't plan a family vacation in NYC around this time of year just to see the tree, in my opinion it's not worth it.

4 comments:

Ulia Ali said...

Oh so pretty! Thanks for sharing :)

www.viewfromheels.com

Kate Lasater said...

I won't be packing myself in to Rockefeller Plaza to see it, but I'll still admire it from afar! It's beautiful.

www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

Alicia Lund said...

I was in NYC the night of the tree lighting and Manhattan felt especially magical!

Jessica V. said...

Thank you Ulia Ali, Kate I will never do that any time soon again haha. Awful just plain awful trying to squeeze past everyone and oh wow nice Alicia! I would love to see them put it up. Always wondered what they had to do to make it not topple over.